WELCOME TO OLD 4TH WARD!
Looking for new things going on in the community? We’ve got you covered! Browse through this list of resources to get the scoop on where to go and what to do in Old Fourth Ward.
To learn more about community events put on by Fourth Ward Alliance and other neighborhood associations in O4W, click here.
HISTORICAL SITES & LANDMARKS
POPULAR RESTAURANTS & VENUES
- Ponce City Market (Favorite for shopping and dining)
- Staplehouse (Named best restaurant in America for 2016)
- Rathbun Steak ( Kevin Rathbun)
- Highland Bakery (Local favorite for brunch)
- Venkman’s (Popular spot for local music)
- The Masquerade (historic music venue across from PCM)
PARKS & GREENSPACE
- Beltlandia– Stay in the Loop
- ATL Insider – Places to Go & People to See in the Area
- Curbed Atlanta – Real Estate News
SCHOOLS IN OLD 4TH WARD
- Hope Hill Elementary School
- The Kindezi School at Old Fourth Ward
- DT Howard Middle School (Under Construction)